Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ah, born anew.

So we're going to give something new a shot. I neglected the previous blogging attempts the way someone would neglect a pet they were secretly trying to kill. But...

There's a lot of stuff out there, a lot of it requiring more than 140 characters to get it out there. (I can be kind of wordy) And I don't want to cram up my Facebook with lots of bloviating and pontificating. Plus, linking to everything on there is way too much for any newsfeed.

This is now the receptacle for all of that. I see it as similar to the kind of receptacle Jarvis Cocker refers to on "I Never Said I Was Deep," only not gross. Well, it might be - you never know.

Jarvis Cocker - "I Never Said I Was Deep" (Click the play button all the way on the bottom right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment